The Trust designates a portion of its operating budget for several types of grants. These grants are awarded to organizations that represent one or more Trust beneficiary groups and whose priorities are consistent with the Trust’s. Individuals are not eligible to receive grants.
Interested in applying for a grant?
Please review the following to determine if your program serves beneficiaries.
- Does your program serve clientele that have any of the following conditions or received treatment in the past for any of the following conditions?
- Mental illness
- Developmental disability
- Chronic alcoholism
- Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia
- Traumatic head injury resulting in a permanent brain injury
- Questions to help identify if your clients’ are designated Trust beneficiaries:
- Sought long-term counseling (for more than six months) or mental health treatment from a counseling center or treatment facility?
- Been or are currently enrolled in special education or had an IEP (Individual Education Plan)?
- Have a severe and persistent history of prolonged or excessive drinking (consuming alcohol six days per week)?
- Been assessed or diagnosed as having an alcohol dependency or dysfunction?
- Have a loss of intellectual functioning (thinking, remembering, reasoning) so severe it interferes with daily life?
- Received a state developmental disability determination?
If you determine that your program does serve beneficiaries, please review each grant type for further program qualifications.