Grants may be awarded to organizations that serve a specific purpose or need that is consistent with the Trust’s mission.
Designated and partnership grants add value to mutual goals or projects that will benefit Trust beneficiaries.
- leveraging new funding
- increasing facility
- increasing service capacity
- enhancing relationships
- providing technical assistance
- conducting research
- encouraging policy or systems change
- expanding opportunities
Applicants may include foundations, government agencies, tribal entities, nonprofits and corporations.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Once the letter of interest is received further deadlines will apply to coincide with trustee meetings.
How to Apply
- Complete a letter-of-interest
- Once received, you will be contacted and notified if a full application is requested
If you have any questions, please email Lucas Lind, Grants Administrator.